Saturday, August 5, 2023

Layout -

 
 
I know - I know - 
 
I forgot to tell you guys that I finished all of the strips - 
 
For my Interweave - Nostalgia -
 
Somehow I thought I already did - 
 
But then I realized that the last time I  mentioned them - 
 
Was when I had a pile - HERE
 
And that pile was only some of them - not all - 
 
So - anyway - I finished sewing them all one day - 
 
And yesterday I played with the layout -
 
And I think this is it - 
 

 
This is one of those patterns that can be re-arranged f.o.r.e.v.e.r. - 
 
So I just get to the point where I have to tell myself to stop - 
 
There are no "duplicate" strips - 
 
But it does have some patterns in different colorways - 
 
So I tried to mix those up the best I could - 
 
Now I need to press the strips - 
 
Then I can sew them together - ;)) 



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I find that I can stress way too much over layout when I use one line of fabric. That is why wild and crazy quilts made of scraps are so much easier for me.

Jeanna said...

This is going to be so pretty when it is all together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...