Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Squirrel -

 
 
I swear I see them EVERYWHERE -  

I was putting something away - 

And "accidentally" opened a drawer with some flat packs in it - 

 
So I took a moment and explored what was in the drawer -
 
I thought that either one (or both) of these would make a pretty Bargello - 
 
The one on the left is Northern Woods
 
The one on the right is Sundance
 
I have two of each - 
 
So I have enough to make another one like my Imperial Bargello -  


This would be a "long-term" project -

Since it will take me a while to sew the strata - 
 
And cut the strips - then sew it all back together - 
 
And since it has been so hot here lately -
 
I've tried to not run the a/c or the longarm during "peak" hours -
 
So this would be a good "non-longarm" project - 
 
That - and I'm stalling - 
 
Because I still don't know how I want to quilt - 
 
My Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers - LOL -
 
 
So - which flat pack do you like the best? - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I vote for Sundance. Love the effect the light oranges would have against the dark blues. You don't have to do anything complicated for the bento box.

Gene Black said...

I like Northern Woods best. I think that little pop of blue and light green will be just lovely in the bargello.

Jeanna said...

I like them both! If I had to choose just one then I suppose it would be Sundance. I really like the 'rich' colors.

Gene Black said...

I am voting again for Northern Woods. Ha ha, now it is tied

Katie said...

I got busy yesterday and didn't read blogs, but I see thanks to Gene there is already a winner. But I'm in agreement with his vote so now you have three for Northern Woods. Both are pretty, but I think NW will have a nice fall naturey vibe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...