Monday, August 7, 2023

Twosies -

 
 
So I'm taking a break from "quilting" - 
 
And playing with my Interweave - Nostalgia
 
Yesterday I pressed and sewed some strips to make "twosies" - 
 

My list had "32" quilt tops hanging in the closet - HERE -
 
But I quilted three -
 
Two are done -
#6 - Batik 16-Patch - (Wanda S. Hanson - Exuberant Color) - 48 x 48
#9 - Crumb - Blue Floral - 52 x 64
 
And one needs Binding -
#13 - Karma Churn Dash - 52 x 65
 
So I'm "down" to 29 -
 
But now this new one will get me back "up" to 30 -
 
Dang!! - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

What is that old saying? Two steps forward, one step back?

Linda Swanekamp said...

I did not count my tops. It would be hard to mentally come to grips with a solid number of unquilted tops for me. A pile or closet for me is easier. All you tops are lovely.

Katie said...

Isn't that the worst? You make some progress and then BAM! another finished top screws it all up. Ugh.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I just counted, I have 46 to be quilted--Yikes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...