Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sunday sewing -

 
 
While I was waiting for the storm to hit - 
 
I decided that I wanted to make TWO bargello quilts - 
 
One using Northern Woods
 
And one using Sundance
 
So I opened the first flat pack of Northern Woods
 
 
I didn't want to "overthink" it - 
 
So I spread out the top row of twenty strips - 
 
As they came off the "roll" - 



 
Paired them up - 
 
And sewed them into "twosies" - 


These strips will be the first half of the first strata - 
 
And they should make a pretty bargello - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

It never occurred to me before, but someone at the company chose to put the fabrics in that order. So, why not use them that way?
Of course I would likely get them mixed up at this point.
Glad you are okay after the storm.

Jeanna said...

Sounds like things are getting back to normal. Glad to see you in the sewing groove again.

Katie said...

It sounds like the pending storm brought your mojo back! I'm glad to hear you're okay and hope the mojo sticks around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...