Friday, August 25, 2023

Lots of sewing -

 
 
On my Northern Woods Bargello
 
First I finished sewing the second set together - 
 
 
Then the third set - 
 
You can see the other two on the back rail - 
On the right side -
I folded the top one back so you can see the one underneath - 

 
Then I sewed the fourth set - 
 
On the back rail - 
On the left side -
You can see the GREEN/ORANGE strips of the first three sets - 


I need to sew two sets together for one strata -

And make two strata - 
 
EDIT UPDATE -  I need an EVEN number of strips in each strata - 

So ignore this last part -

Then I want to find another two matching strips to add to them - 

So that I have an ODD number of strips in each strata - 

That will help when I go to press them - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those look so pretty hanging there. I look forward to seeing this bargello quilt develop.

Katie said...

That IS a lot of sewing. Boring long seams, but a means to an end. I'm excited to see how this turns out, but I can wait!

Jeanna said...

You are moving right along on this one. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...