Thursday, July 27, 2023

Piecing -

 
 
Took center stage yesterday - 
 
And I was having a good time -
 
Doing some semi-mindless sewing - 
 
 
Then - before I knew it -
 
I had a pile of strip sets made - 
 
For my Interweave - Nostalgia
 
And I had done zero quilting - 

 
Today I want to switch back to "quilting" -
 
And I think I'll wait until all of the strip sets are sewn - 
 
Before I put them up on the design wall -
 
Then I can switch back and forth - 
 
Between playing with the layout - 
 
And "quilting" - ;))
 
 
 
 Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

You got a nice amount of the piecing done. I hope you have chosen a few quilting designs to work on the Churn Dash quilt.

Katie said...

Some days the sewing mojo is good and you just keep on sewing. Sometimes it's the quilty mojo. Roll with it. No one is keeping score. (And if they are, ignore it.) I'm interested to see what you do on the churn dash, but all in good time!

Jeanna said...

Sounds like you have a great plan for making progress with piecing and quilting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...