Friday, July 14, 2023

More doodling -

 
 
Yesterday slipped by much too quickly - 
 
After I finished up some "chores" - 
 
I didn't have time for sewing - 
 
But I did some doodling - 
 
Still trying to decide how I want to quilt my Star Big Block -
 
I know I want something "curvy" - 
 
So I started in the center - 
 
With some "orange-peel" curves - 
 
 
Then added some more in the next row out - 


Looking at the photos now - 

I might add some more in the center -

To make a "flower" - 

Then fiddle with the next row out -
 
But it really doesn't matter - 
 
Because the center is the BLUE FLORAL fabric - 
 
And the quilting won't show anyway -  
 
I KNOW I know more designs - 
 
But I'm drawing a blank - 
 
And need to look through my books/notes again - 
 
To find some that I can do right-side-up -
 
Upside-down -
 
And sideways -
 
And then there's BOB - 
 
Telling me to JUST DO IT - 
 
It may not be perfect - 
 
But I can always make my NEXT one perfect - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Perfect is over-rated. I am with BOB - just do it.

Jeanna said...

I agree with BOB and Gene LOL.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the star shape in the first photo. I think I would do that and then do a triangle shape in the triangles to keep that center a curved star. Then break into something else. Contrasts are wonderful in quilting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...