Sunday, July 2, 2023

The next few steps -

 
 
For my Batik - 16-Patch - Kiwiberry
 
Were to cut the batting and baste that down - 
 
Then add the top -
 
And test the tension - 

So I did that - 
 
 
After spending way too much time on P*nterest- 
 
Then thumbing through a bunch of my books - 
 
And getting suggestions from several friends - 
 
I finally settled on a design - 
 
And I'll try it out tomorrow -
 
After I test the tension one more time - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Katie said...

The suspense! But it's okay. I can wait. Sounds like tension is back to good again? Not days of tweaking followed by days of unquilting? (Don't wanna jinx it, but...)

Gene Black said...

Sigh, I guess we will WAIT for the choice of quilting pattern to be revealed. I can at least be happy that you made a decision.

Jeanna said...

So close. Hope the tension Angels are with you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...