Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Doodling -

 
 
After I removed the zippers - 
 
From my Crumb - Blue Floral
 
And folded it up - waiting for the binding to be made - 
 

I doodled some qu
ilting designs - 
 
On a diagram of the Big Block
 
Which is a variation of a Carpenter Star
 
That I made using my LEFT-EZE™ Rule

To cut the HST - Flying Geese - squares - and rectangles - 
 
 

I have plenty of the GREEN - GOLD - and BLUE FLORAL fabrics - 
 
So - 

For the Crumb - Blue Floral quilt - 
I'm going to make GREEN binding with a BLUE FLORAL flange -
 
And for the Carpenter Star -
I'm going to use the GOLD for the backing - 
And make GOLD binding with a GREEN flange - 
 
I might as well go on a cutting spree - 

And get them both ready for the next step - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Great! If you have those bindings cut and made, it will prompt you to get the Star Big Block quilted and both of them finished.

Jeanna said...

This post is indicative of your organizational skills. This explains how you get so much done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...