Sunday, July 16, 2023

Fiddling -

 
 
With the next batch to be quilted - 
 
I needed to print the label for my Star Big Block
 
So I added another five to the list - 
 
To use the rest of the "fabric sheet" for my inkjet printer - 
 
I made the label and now have two quilts to bind and label -
Crumb - Blue Floral and Star Big Block
 
They are in the pile waiting for me to get in another "binding mood" - 
 
In the meantime - 
 
I thought the next five might be fun to quilt - 
 
They are - in no particular order -
 
Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers - 60" x 72" - 48" x 60" - 2020 - 
 

Karma Churn Dash - 50" x 60" - 52" x 65" - 2020 - 

 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Sevilla Blues - 50" x 60" - 2020 - 
 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Hear Wave - 50" x 60" - 2020 - 
 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith - 60" x 80" - 2020 - 
 
 
I already know how I'm going to quilt the Upstairs/Downstairs quilt tops - 
 
So I might alternate them - 
With the Batik Bento Boxes and the Karma Churn Dash
I need to think about those a bit - 
 
I also have the Scrap Card and Heart made for three of them - 
 
So I sorted the baggie with the scraps from the Batik Bento Boxes -  

And will make the Scrap Card and Heart for that one first - 

 
By the way - 
 
I know I need to replace my ironing mat cover - 
 
That bottom left corner is getting a bit scroungy - 
 
But it's not dirty - it's scorched - 
 
I don't put water in my iron - 
 
I use a squirt bottle to spritz anything that I want "steamed" - 
 
So that bottom left corner gets the most "use" -
 
And - after awhile - it certainly shows it - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is a nice assortment of tops to quilt. Have you decided on backings for any of them?

I laughed about your ironing mat cover. Mine is so much worse. There are bits of fusible on mine and they burn and really look dirty.

Katie said...

I know I've seen you make these tops, but they always surprise me. You've got some great choices. And your ironing mat is quite nice compared to mine. It took a lot of abuse making the tiger quilt, but new covers are pricey, so I'm holding out a bit longer. It's not that bad, right?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...