Monday, July 17, 2023

More fiddling -

 
 
Yesterday I did some more fiddling - 
 
I made the Scrap Card and Heart -
 
For my Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers
 
 
Then I trimmed both the Crumb - Blue Floral
 
And the Star Big Block
 


But I didn't take photos and they are all folded up - 
 
So I'll show you the trimmings instead - LOL - 

 
Then I sorted the scraps - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith
 
 
I put the small selvage ends in a baggie -

 
Then I unsewed and sorted the other small ends - 

 
Made the Scrap Card
 
And pulled out some for the Heart

 
Then I unsewed the larger scrap ends - 
 
And made neat little piles - 
 
For more pieces if I need them - 

 
Today I can make the Heart
 
And unsew the "trimmings"
From the Crumb - Blue Floral and Star Big Block
 
While I decide which quilt top I want to quilt next - 
 
And which backing fabric I want to use - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

It appears you got a bit done in your "fiddlin"
I need for this heat to break so I can find my motivation.

Jeanna said...

You've made a lot of progress Fiddlin' around. I love the colors in Upstairs/Downstairs. Meredith.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...