Friday, July 7, 2023

Binding party -

 
 
Yesterday I was in the mood to sew binding - 
 
So I started with sewing the binding to the front side - 
 
Of my Opal KaBloom
 
And then added the label - 
 
It is now officially DONE - 
 
And - since it was a panel - 
I didn't have any scraps to make a Scrap Card or Heart
 

The binding is the same fabric as the backing and corner triangles - 
 
With a WHITE flange - 
 
 
 
 

Then I stitched the binding to the back - 
 
Of my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur

 
Then I stitched the binding to the back - 
 
Of my Batik - 16-Patch - Kiwiberry

 
Now I need to do the "join" on the last two - 
 
And stitch the binding to the fronts - 
 
But the Scrap Cards - Hearts - and Labels are already done - 
 
So when I'm in the "binding mood" again - 
 
I can finish them off - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow, you got a lot done at your "binding party." Congrats on the progress!

Katie said...

You got a lot done, but that is not a party I'd be interested in going to. I mean, I have quilts that need binding but still...

Jeanna said...

Hey! A party and we weren't invited? LOL. Great work, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...