Friday, July 21, 2023

Decisions -

 
 
Yesterday was a day for decisions - 
 
The first was which quilt top to quilt next - 
 
And I decided on Karma Churn Dash - 52" x 65" - 2020 - 
 
Only because it's the largest of the next batch - 
 
And after it's done - 
 
The rest are smaller and should not take that long to finish - 

 
The next decision was which color of thread to use - 

So I pulled three choices - 
 
The one on the left is KHAKI - 
But my camera thinks it's GRAY/BLUE - 
 
The one in the middle is THICKET BROWN - 
 
And the one on the right is JEAN GOLD - 

 
I like the JEAN GOLD - 
 
And think it will blend in nicely with the darker colors - 
 
 
Then I cleared these scraps and made the Heart
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Meredith -
 

 
I still need to prepare the backing to load on the frame -
 
And decide which designs I want to use - 
 
And I have a couple of other quilts to bind - 

So I have lots of things to keep me busy - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think the jean gold is a nice color choice for the quilting. I am always interested to see what pattern you decide to quilt it with.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love that churn dash quilt! The gold will be wonderful. It should be a fun quilt job.

Jeanna said...

Jean Gold for the win! Yes, you have plenty to keep you busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...