Wednesday, July 19, 2023

A little unsewing -

 
 
Was on the agenda yesterday - 
 
With a bit more to go - 
 
Before I can add these "trimmings" to my scrap bin - 
 
 
I found the "extra" piece of the RED Blended Branches backing - 
 
And can use it - if I need it - to get the backing up to size -
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Hear Wave - 50" x 60" - 2020 - 


By the way - 

"HEAR" Wave is NOT a typo - 
 
It IS "HEAR" Wave -
 
Here's the post where I named it - 
 
And why - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

You are far neater with those trimmings than I am. What do you do with those strips of batting?

Kara Kwilts said...

I have too many HEAR waves, blast that auto-correct. :)

Jeanna said...

Inquiring minds want to know (like Gene), what do you do with those small strips of batting?

Linda Swanekamp said...

My cat steals batting and drags it all over. I can't save those small scraps. Bigger pieces I use Vicki's iron on knit interfacing to make bigger batting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...