Sunday, July 30, 2023

Moving right along -

 
 
On my Karma Churn Dash
 
I finished quilting the first two rows of blocks - 
 
So I'm half-way done - 
 
And moving right along - 
 
 
I loaded it sideways - 
 
So the row on the right - in the photo above -
Is at the top of the frame - and already rolled up on the back rail -
 
And the "top" of the quilt is on my left - at the bottom in the photo below - 
When I sit in the BLUE chair - 
 

 
I'm still learning how to move/control the machine -
 
Sometimes it glides right along - 
 
And sometimes it feels heavy and "clunky" -  
And doesn't go where I want it to go -
 
 
So it's a good thing that most of the quilting doesn't show - 
 
Hopefully no one will look at it too closely - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I enlarged the last photo and that quilting looks fine to me.

Jeanna said...

Getting sooo close. I hope the machine continues to play nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...