Thursday, July 13, 2023

Moving along -

 
 
Yesterday I cut the binding strips - 

For my Crumb - Blue Floral

And my Star Big Block

 
And made the binding for both - 
 
 
Then pressed the backing - 
 
For the Star Big Block
 
And loaded that - 
 

The batting and top are not basted down yet - 

But you can see how small this one is - 

At 24" x 24" - it shouldn't take long to quilt - 

And I think that I'll do something "curvy" this time - 

Just for FUN - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Nice! I love doing curvy designs. If it weren't so time intensive, I would probably do pebbles all over every quilt.

Jeanna said...

Great work on the binding. I look forward to seeing how you decide to quilt the small piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...