Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy 4th of July! -

 
 
For all of my U.S. friends - 
 
I hope you are having a VERY HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! -

 
Yesterday I trimmed my Batik - 16-Patch - Kiwiberry
 
 
Cut the binding strips -

 
And made the binding -


Today I plan to load my - 
 
Crumb - Blue Floral - 52 x  64 - 2018 -
 

The back is already made - 
But it's not quite big enough - 
So I'll have to add some more "chunks" to it - 

 
Then I need to baste the zippers to the backing - 

And cut some batting to size - 

While I ponder how to quilt THIS one - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

ooooh, that binding will look great on Kiwiberry.
It will be fun to see how you decide to quilt the Crumb quilt.

Jeanna said...

I hope you had a nice 4th. You are on a roll getting those flimsies quilted...good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...