Monday, July 24, 2023

More clearing -

 
 
And trying to get somewhat organized - 
 
Before I start quilting my Karma Churn Dash
 
 
I ran across this cookie sheet again - 
 
For another Interweave
 

And decided to cut all of the strips - 
 
After I re-sorted some of them - 



I still have to cut the charm squares to match - 
Since I tweaked the pattern a little to make a bigger version - 

But I can do that when I sort the patches to sew for the strips - 

And it will give me a bit of "sewing" - 

To go along with the "quilting" - 

If I need to stop to "ponder" which design to quilt next -
 
I've made a list of some possible "maybes" - 
 
That I can spread out over the entire quilt top - 
 
A little variety - 
 
And a little repetition - 
 
Should work out nicely - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes that does give you a nice variety to work on. I don't do that because I have one machine set up to use and once it is in quilting mode, I leave it that way until I switch back to sewing mode.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well that was a fun discovery. Such a great tray of a new quilt.

Jeanna said...

The fabrics on the cookie sheet will make a pretty Interweave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...