Sunday, July 9, 2023

Continuing on -

 
 
Friday night I was on a roll - 
 
After I wrote up my post -
 
I went back to sewing - 
 
And finished binding them both -
 
Then added the labels - 
 
YAY - two more DONE - 
 
Ta Dah! - ;))
 
Batik - 16-Patch - Kiwiberry

This one has some BEAUTIFUL batiks -
 
 
The backing fabric color is more "true" in this photo - 
 
It's a really pretty PURPLE batik - 
 
 
And the binding has a solid PURPLE flange - 
 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur -
 
Sorry the photo is a bit blurry - 
But it's already folded up and put away -
And you've seen it before - LOL -  

 
I LOVE the low volume fabrics in this one - 
 
 
And I think the binding/backing fabric finishes it off nicely - 




Next up is my Crumb - Blue Floral - 52 x 64 - 2018 -


It's already loaded on the frame - 

So now I just need to quilt it -
 
After I decide HOW I want to do that - 
 
And NO - I haven't decided yet - 
 
There are WAAAAY TOO many possibilities - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats on the TWO finishes.

I say just have fun quilting the blue crumb quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

All of the quilts are just wonderful. It is so enjoyable to look at your work.

Warm Quilts said...

Great progress on the two quilts!
The batiks are quite colorful. Thanks for sharing the backing fabric, too.

Jeanna said...

Well, I see you really did throw yourself a finishing party. Congratulations. Both quilts are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...