Friday, May 6, 2011

BOB has left the building...

===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy - depending on your point of view.  (If you haven't already - you may want to read my post - Meet BOB.)  If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

BOB has left the building...

Isn't that what they used to say when Elvis had finished a concert?

Elvis has left the building...

Well - anyway - BOB has moved to another blog.

I decided the other day to give her her own space and her very own blog.

That way I can keep this blog more about quilting and less about bitching.

BOB can bitch all she wants now in her new home.  (And she probably will.)

Unfortunately, when she moved she was unable to take her comments with her -
so feel free to give her some new ones - I'm sure that she would like that.

If anyone wants to visit her - she can be found here.

Stop by and say hello - I'm sure that she would love to chat.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...