Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LHQ - Sewing Room #3

LHQ – SEWING ROOM #3

BOOKCASE WALL - RT SIDE
This bookcase was an upgrade option when we bought the house - I LOVE IT!!  The photo boxes on the right hold my thread - by type.  The baskets hold more rulers and templates along with other "stuff".  The scrapbooks have photos, scraps, and stories to document the quilts I've made through the years.  The wooden plaque by the teddy bear on the top shelf says "You Sew Girl!"



BOOKCASE WALL
I have more books in the cabinet above my computer - I try to group them by type but they tend to get out of order quickly.  I waited until Michael's or JoAnn's had photo boxes on sale and got them in matched pairs - then just scattered them around on the shelves.  They hold all kinds of things - and make it look all nice and neat.



BOOKCASE WALL - LEFT SIDE
The lower cabinets are great for storing stuff I want handy but "out of sight" - like stabilizers and fusible webs.





Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew –

1 comment:

Rose said...

I am so envious. I love your sewing room and the book cases are just to die for. What great taste you have. Love those organizational skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...