Monday, May 9, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 5/9/11

Design Wall Monday - 5/9/11

Worked on the ladies - for a long time -

I am a Slow Poke Quilter, after all.

I kept changing them - and changing them -

and then -

I finished them - yesterday.

Mother's Day - how appropriate is that?

They agreed to stay on the wall long enough for me to show them off. 

TA DAH!!





So - what do you think?

=====

OK - your turn.

You guys are into challenges - right?

So - send a fat quarter to someone you know - and challenge them to do something with it.

You can always blame me.  I don't mind.

Have fun!



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

P.S.  I'll tell you Wednesday what I got for Mother's Day.  Tomorrow is Two Questions Tuesday.  Gotta think up a couple of questions.




8 comments:

Chris said...

Your quilt is stunning. I love the colors you used. I think I am going to send a FQ and take up your challenge!!

Rose said...

Your ladies are beautiful and I, like Chris, love the colors. Great job!

Katie Z. said...

Very nice.

Angie in SoCal said...

I really like your ladies! and your use of pink. This is a keeper.

Debbie said...

It was so fun to watch your process over the last few weeks...love the outcome.

Barbara said...

I just love that. Very nice work.

Katie M. said...

Love the Ladies - I like the sort of, planned scrappiness of it.

Judee said...

Love the ladies! Very creative! Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...