Sunday, May 8, 2011

GOOD NEWS...

GOOD NEWS...

I have GOOD NEWS...

Make that TWO GOOD NEWS(es?)...

NEWS #1 -
I have a NEW Lefty Button!
Did anyone notice?
It's over there on the right - on the sidebar.
See it?
All Pretty and Pink.
If you are a Lefty - grab it for your blog - pretty (and pink) please!
Thanks!

NEWS #2 -
I have a NEW Follower!
Follower #10.
Amanda.
Welcome Amanda!
How did you find me?
Are you a Lefty?

Oh - and one more -

I guess that makes THREE GOOD NEWS(es)...

NEWS #3 -
The ladies are almost done!
Well - the top is almost done!
And I think they're happy now.
I made them skinnier.
Ladies like that.
I want to finish the top today - and post photos tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

In the meantime - 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

1 comment:

Nina Marie said...

ohhh love the ladies - they are quite striking!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...