Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 8/2/11

Two Question Tuesday – 8/2/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -

1.  Do you prefer "green" or "blue"?
2.  Are you a "no-reply" commenter?  NO?  Are you SURE?


==========

1.  Do you prefer "green" or "blue"?
I prefer blue.  Always have.  Don't really know why.  Maybe it's because the sky and ocean are blue - and I like the ocean/water.  Plants are green - and they're pretty - but I can't seem to keep them alive very long.  Guess my green thumb is blue.  ;))

2.  Are you a "no-reply" commenter?  NO?  Are you SURE?

NO - at least I didn't think so.  BUT - I AM - SOMETIMES.

And - in case you're wondering - 
It isn't the same old "Check the Show Email Address box in your Profile" problem - 
That box IS CHECKED!!  Always has been!!

No - it's something else entirely.
So - if you think you've heard it all before - you might be surprised. 
You might even have the same problem - and NOT KNOW IT!!

So - the short answer is - IT DEPENDS.
It depends on whether I comment as "Kitty" or "A Left-Handed Quilter".

Like I said - this is the short answer.

If you want a detailed explanation of the problem - and my solution - 
go visit BOB - she will give you the LOOOOOOONG version.

==========

OK - your turn.

By the way - is anybody out there having trouble loading photos yet?
If you are - you might want to read my posts on Picasa - here - here and here.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


4 comments:

Katie said...

#1 - Truthfully, I like both colors. But, my college colors are green and white. Our huge in-state rival colors are blue and yellow (if you think you've figured out what state I live in based on that, you're probably right). So...I guess I should like green better.

#2 - To my knowledge, no.

Cindy Quilts said...

#1 - I prefer blue, but recently I worked on a projects using LOTS of my scraps - and found I have a lot of blue scraps! Go figure.

#2 - Not sure if I understand the question, but I do comment on others blogs and can see comments to my blog posts...

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

quilty mama - You ARE a no-reply commenter!

It means that I can see your comment in my email - but when I hit my "reply" button to respond to you - I can't - because your email address is hidden.

I went to your blog and checked your "Profile" - but your email address doesn't show there either.

So - if you want to change it - let me know and I will try to help. Just go to my "Profile" page - and email me directly.
^..^

Sue said...

Black....but I'm an awkward bugga. lol Seriously....it is green. I'm not a no reply blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...