Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 8/23/11

Two Question Tuesday – 8/23/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -

1.  If they made a movie – who should play "Jack Reacher"?
2.  Do you do any crafts other than quilting?  Which ones?

==========

1.  If they made a movie – who should play "Jack Reacher"?
Josh Brolin.  I read somewhere that “they” were thinking of making a "Jack Reacher" movie - based on the books written by Lee Child – and casting Tom Cruise as Jack.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  If they cast Tom Cruise – they will ruin the whole thing – and I, for one, won’t watch the movie.  Josh and Jack are “tall, dark, and handsome” - Tom is short and sorta creepy.  That’s just my opinion – I could be wrong.  ;))

(Edit update - Check out BOB's blog - here - for links to some websites for more info on Jack Reacher.)

2.  Do you do any crafts other than quilting?  Which ones?
Yes – I knit (right-handed), crochet (left-handed), and embroider (left-handed).
Other than that - I'm not really "crafty".  I "scrapbook" a little – but nothing fancy - just enough to document my quilts.

==========

OK - your turn.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

6 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

Who's Jack Reacher?

I knit (right handed), crochet (left handed), scrapbook, card made, make earrings and anything else that takes my fancy.

Donna said...

1. Jack Reacher? Just downloaded a sample from the 1st book in the series to my Kindle - I'll get back to you.
2. I'm pretty monomaniacal in my quilting although I do venture out into quilted things other than quilts, like purses and jackets. Every once in a while I get on a cooking jag.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Mad about Craft -

Jack Reacher is the main character in a series of books by Lee Child. Rather than try to explain - here's a link to Lee Child's website.

http://leechild.com/

And I guess I'm too late - they already cast Tom Cruise.

^..^

Rose said...

I wish Hollywood would consult me before during their casting. Josh Brolin would have been so much better. I agree that Tom Cruise is creepy. I get bad vibes about that guy and I always listen to my internal voice.

Well, I use to make baskets and even did craft shows, but since I had shoulder surgery I have stopped making them. I also use to do decorative painting, but now it is just quilting. Also, I do love to cook!

Sue said...

Question 1.......It is a dead tie between Kermit The Frog (who is starring in a new movie so Kermie is HOP! HOP! HOP!), Guy Pierce or Hugh Jackman.

Question 2......I embroider, cross stitch, knit, sew bags and softies, make cards,scrapbook ocassionally and have been known to make the odd (quite literally)cloth doll....I think that is it. I cast on my first sock on Sunday and indtend to be crocheting before the end of the year.

Katie M. said...

1. I don't go to movies and rarely watch them on TV so don't have an opinion.
2. I do other crafting but not on a regular basis. I do knit, crochet, scrapbook (some) and have tried many others. most of my crafting does involve needle (even if it's in a machine) and thread.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...