Monday, August 8, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 8/08/11

Design Wall Monday - 8/08/11


I'm still playing with Bonnie Hunter's pattern - Scrappy Trip Around the World -  

So - 

“SCRAPPY TRIPPING” is still on my wall today - 

Saturday it looked like too many “lights” were bunched up in the top right corner –


So - I pretty much put it back the way it was before –


And then the mail lady brought me some “stuff” -


After I wash and press it –
I can add it to some of the other “stuff” I have to do –


YAY for “stuff”!!

I have always said that quilting keeps me out of bars at night.  ;))

And that there is ALWAYS more than one way to do something!

And YES - I can ALWAYS learn something new!

My motto should be - "Show me - show me how YOU do it!!"
 
And don’t forget to come back on Saturday – August 13 – 

I need your help with our  –

First Annual International LEFT-HANDED Quilters Anonymous Online Quilt Show.

I told you all about it – here.  Go check it out - and let me know what you think.

You guys can write up your post for the quilt show while I try to figure out how we can all link up.

Should be fun.



Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew -

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

Your 'stuff' looks terrific! As for showing you how 'I' do things, I guess I wouldn't be much help - you'd have to 'reverse' it all :-) I remain, Your Right-handed friend!

Judy D in WA said...

What a fabulous bunch of stuff!! I love your TAW!
I always say that quilting keeps me out of the bars and off the streets. :) We are both pretty funny. :)

Sue said...

"Stuff" is totally necessary....never know when creativity is going to strike....but you can bet it will be when the LQS is closed,we are short of quilting cash.....or all the quilt stores are swallowed up into giant holes in the Earth never to be seen again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...