Monday, August 22, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 8/22/11

DESIGN WALL MONDAY – 8/22/11

OK – I showed you my Scrappy project on Saturday

and I'm redesigning all of my Left-Handed Quilting stuff for some upcoming books - 

So I'm in the mood now for some mindless sewing -

I pulled out "Black Cosmo" - 


It's one of the five Black/White/Red quilts that I'm making -

Yeah - I said FIVE!!

Similar - just not the same - 

I already finished the pillowcases

and moved "Red Cosmo" to Stage 5 in January - 

and "Black Stripe" to Stage 5 in June - 

so I have "Red Stripe" - "Black Cosmo" -  and "Multi" still in Stage 7.

All I have to do is get the blocks made - and they can all go to Stage 6 - 

If I get extra ambitious - I can get the tops together and move them to Stage 5.

But right now - I'm not that ambitious - 

I've lost my mojo again - 

It's probably playing with my 1/4" seam allowance - 

I lose one or the other or both sometimes.

This is one of those times.  ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

3 comments:

Chris said...

Red and black is such a great combination. I love the fabrics you selected....but FIVE?? Wow, I'm impressed.

marcella said...

Pretty fabrics though. Maybe just fondling them will help your get your sewing mojo back.

Katie Z. said...

I look forwardvto watching the progress on all five.

Lefty quilting books? Sign me up for one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...