Thursday, October 25, 2018

A few more crumb blocks -


To add to the two I made yesterday -


I usually pin them in sets of 5 or ten to help keep track of how many I have made - but I need 56 for this batch - or 14 sets of 4 -

So I figure it might be easier to pin them in sets of 4 -

And then when I get to 14 -

I can stop - LOL - ;))

So I'm on my third set of four -


And have a few pieces here -


And a LOT more pieces over there -


So I'm pretty sure that I have enough for 14 sets -

And then some - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Those crumb blocks or MAM mile a minute blocks are addicting. And so pretty.

Gene Black said...

Way to go. I need to work on some blocks also. Pinning them is groups sounds like a great way to keep up with how many more are needed.

Katie said...

You're busting through those blocks already - you'll have the 56 you need I'm no time! And isn't it nice to know you've got all the crumbs gathered up in one place?!

Jeanna said...

These are going to be interesting when you put them all together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...