Friday, October 12, 2018

Yellow scraps -


It may not look like much -

But today I sorted through and cut up all of my YELLOW - GOLD - ORANGE - and BROWN scraps - mostly leftovers from last year's Halloween and Thanksgiving projects -


Made lots of odd bits for the "trash" -


Some "strings" and some more "crumbs" -


Tomorrow I'll sort through the GREEN ones - ;))


I'm starting with the smaller piles - some of the other ones are MUCH larger - and may take a while to go through - but it IS fun and I DO feel like I'm doing something productive - even if it isn't actually SEWING - and it keeps me busy until I'm in the mood to tackle backings/batting and FMQ - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay for staying on task while you sort the pieces. I often find sq_____s when i do that.

Katie said...

So you're procrastinating?!?!? Tee hee! Those backings will be there when you're ready for them and this is a much more productive form of procrastinating than other options, so I'll leave you to your sorting! (But I'm afraid to know what the "bigger" piles might look like!)

Jeanna said...

You are making great progress. You are really good at this scrap organization. HEY...maybe I should send you my mess. Teehee, how is that for inspiring me?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...