Saturday, October 13, 2018

Green scraps -


Had quite a few larger pieces -
So I pulled them out first and added them to the others -


This assortment had some BROWN scraps in it - but that's OK -
Like I said - it's not rocket science -


It also had several of these extra strip sets - that I decided to "unsew" -
And bag them separately in case I'm ever looking for some "matching" GREENS -


So - all nice and cut -


With the "strings" and "crumbs" added to the other ones -


Then it was a toss-up as to which color would be next -

The REDS or the BLUES -



Considering the fact that I could barely close the BLUE drawer -

I decided that I had fewer RED scraps and would tackle them next -

Even at that - I have TWO Gatorade boxes full -

But the one on the right has a lot of larger pieces so maybe it won't be too bad -


This is actually FUN!! - I get to pet my fabric again -

And I don't have to sew a stitch - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL, I would have tackled the blue first then I wouldn't be dreading it at the end.

Jeanna said...

So many colors. I hope we see photos of all this organization at the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...