Saturday, October 27, 2018

Growing crumbs -


But not quite there yet -


The blocks that I made over the past couple of days were "almost done" leftovers from my previous session - so it didn't take much time to finish them off -

This second batch is growing nicely -

But they still have a bit more to go -

Before they're ready for paper to check the size -

And to finish them off -

So they can join their friends - ;))

Today I got "in the zone" for a while and ran them through the sewing machine one right after the other until I had a looooooooooong chain of bits - cut them apart - pressed them open - trimmed a little to straighten one side - and did it again - and again - and again. It was "mindless" in a way - no real thinking was involved - but I didn't let my mind wander too far astray - because I don't dare lose it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I like the way these are coming together. It is a bit mindless sewing maybe but happy sewing and with wonderful results.

Gene Black said...

No matter how I try to just sew, my head keeps moderating the color/value choices.

Frog Quilter said...

Love being able to let go. These crumb blocks are "addicting".

They soothe the heart and soul in times of distress.

Gene - let go of that matchy stuff.

Jeanna said...

Very nice crumbs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...