Monday, October 15, 2018

Blue scraps -


Are up next - since the RED ones are done - ;))



After I emptied the BLUE drawer - I pulled out the really big pieces -


And this box is full of FQ - I don't remember why I didn't put them back where they belong - but I must have had a reason - "lazy" being a perfectly valid one - LOL - ;))


And these are already "pre-bagged" left-overs from other projects -
Including a bunch of "strings" to make more blocks to go with some UFO ones I have around here someplace - LOL -


So - I really only have these guys to sort through and cut up -


That shouldn't take me long -

She says - wondering how many more Squirrels are hiding in that box - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Watch out for those squirrels. If one of them bites you, you may never get to the neutrals stack. And I am waiting to see that one!

Jeanna said...

This would be one of my favorites as I love BLUES!

Julie Fukuda said...

I don't think I could let my scrap pile get that big without measuring and marking and cutting them into standard pieces. Once they go into a zip-lock baggy, it might be a long time before they escape to be used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...