Sunday, October 14, 2018

Red scraps -


Look a little orange in this photo -
Sorry for the bad lighting - they really ARE RED -

The ones on the left - in front of the box -
Are the solids that I pulled out - I keep them separated in their own bin -

The ones on the right - in the back -
Are larger pieces that will go back with the FQ -

The ones on the right - in the front -
Are larger squares that will go in the pile for my 1-1/2" square die -


And somehow I got some BROWN and PURPLE in with the REDS -
So I pulled them out to go with their friends -


An "in progress" photo - triangles in the front on the left - 2-1/2" squares - plastic bin of "crumbs" - box to be "processed" - and larger chunks on the sewing machine - waiting to be pressed and evaluated - sometimes I cut them up and put the larger chunk with other ones and the smaller one on the die -


Larger triangles on the left - larger chunks for the 1-1/2" square die - and baskets of the various sizes - the baggies keep them organized and hopefully help with keeping the edges from fraying - the bins with the "crumb" blocks bits are on the floor under the table -


In the back are the solids that I pull out as I go along - and the basket on the right has "selvages" that I keep thinking I'm going to use for something - but haven't - LOL -


The sorted ones in the back - the next batch to be sorted still on the die -


Next batch to be run through - I have to pay attention and spread them out because the die will only cut 6 layers at a time - and that adds up faster than you think -


I still have these to sort through -


So that's on the agenda for tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I wonder if the folks that make baggies realize how many of them are used by quilters, knitters, spinners, weavers and other craft makers.

Barb said...

Wow, you are so organized.

Katie said...

Pretty soon you're going to be so organized you don't want to make anything for fear of disrupting the tidiness! But it DOES look good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...