Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Two more crumb blocks -


So that's only half of a set completed today -



But I had a bunch more crumb "seeds" - here -

Sorted roughly by "size" -


And over here -

A semi-organized mess - LOL - ;))


So I got "in the zone" again for a while and ran them through the sewing machine one right after the other until I had a looooooooooong chain of bits -


Cut them apart - pressed them open - and made a pile -



I try not to put the same fabrics next to each other -

And I really don't worry too much about "color" or "contrast" -

I just try to get the pieces to match "size-wise" and sew them together -


Tomorrow I'll trim a little to straighten a side or two -

Try to match them up again "size-wise" - and do it again -

And again - and again -

Until they are "full-grown" - LOL - ;))

And in case you're wondering - I'm already thinking about my next one. Since there is obviously no chance of me running out of "crumbs" any time soon - I think my next one will have DARK BLUE alternate blocks - that might be pretty - ;))

Which reminds me -

The other ones that I made are still in the "Mountain to be Quilted". I have a bunch of backings to make - some basting to do - and a whole lot of FMQ to practice - so I better get moving -

Or I'll have to reprint all of the labels that say "2018" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... yes you better get to working on those finishes! There isn't a lot of 2018 left.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...