Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A good day -


Before I changed the thread color in my sewing machine again -

I sewed together the Hunter Star variation -


Then I switched to the other machine and stitched the binding to the back of the Dear William Interweave - I'll join the ends later -


While I was in the "binding" mood -

I trimmed the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


And stitched the binding to the back of that one -

While I played "binding chicken" -

Hoping that I wouldn't run out of binding -

And I WON - with room to spare - LOL -

At the same time I was playing "bobbin chicken" -

And I WON that one, too - LOL -


So - after lucking out twice in one day -

I called it quits -

And will play with joining the ends tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



8 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Yeah, someone once said, "Quit while you're ahead"!

Cindy Quilts said...

Yay for winning 'chicken'!! Love when that happens. The Hunter Star block is beautiful :)

Barbara said...

Yup, quitting while ahead is always good strategy! Loving the look of your projects.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Good call to stop when ahead. Sometimes if I don't, I do a lot of ripping.

Gene Black said...

NIce, you got a lot done in one day. Bonus that you didn't run out of binding!

Jeanna said...

That was a productive day. Yeah, why push it? Hoping for more good days ahead for you.

Sherry said...

Congratulations on winning two games of chicken....that was very lucky.

Love the block and the quilts.

Katie said...

Perhaps you should give one more push to that luck and buy a lotto ticket? Seems to be your day today! The Hunter's star variation is nice. But I made one quilt. Not gonna happen again any time soon. (Famous last words...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...