Thursday, May 21, 2020

Bento Box - #9 and #10 -


On my Devon County Bento Box blocks - ;))
Bento Box - HERE -

Here's #9 -



And #10 -



I still have 20 more to make -

I was going to mix them up -

But decided it would probably be easier to lay them out later -

If I had three identical blocks -

So I wouldn't have to worry about BOTH fabrics -

Not touching the same fabric in the next block -

And lucky for me -

I have little left overs to tell me -

Which strip goes with what - LOL - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am choosing "what color" I will work on -kind of day by day. Mine is not at all organized. ha ha.
I have decided that if I have trouble keeping fabrics from touching, that I will pool colors and put them close on purpose.

Jeanna said...

Your approach makes sense and having those little strips will certainly help.

Frog Quilter said...

Your bento box blocks are looking good. I could never go that slowly, it would be like torture. You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...