Friday, May 8, 2020

Two bound -


First - Dear William Interweave -




Second - Victoria and Albert Interweave -




It took me a while -

But they are DONE!! - ;))

This pattern is one of my favorites - Interweave - Timeless Treasures -


All it takes is one pretty jelly roll - 40 strips -

Simple cutting and sewing -

And no two will look alike -

Unless you REALLY try to duplicate the pairing of the strips -

And the layout EXACTLY - LOL - ;))

Now I want/need to get some things organized -

So I can see what I want to play with next - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



9 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

They are both lovely! Looking forward to seeing what you play with next.

Sherry said...

YAY for you. The quilts look wonderful.

Frog Quilter said...

Congratulations on two great finishes. Both are fabulous!!!!

Gene Black said...

These two quilts look great. Congrats on two finishes!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, especially the first one! My colors, yum!

Sue said...

They're both fabulous. Congratulations on both finishes.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a couple of winners finished!! I like that patttern.

Barb said...

Love it

Jeanna said...

Woohoo! I KNEW you would do it. Two beautiful quilts, congrats :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...