Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Almost done -


Another set of Bento Boxes -


And the last set -


Leaving the tray of EXTRAs -
From the EXTRA fourth jelly roll -


Nine sets of Light and Dark -
For nine blocks - layout 3 x 3 -
For a table topper - about 36" x 36" -

I messed up my very first block and had to use two of the EXTRA strips to fix it -
So - instead of 10 blocks from this roll - I only have 9 -

I want to mix them up a bit -

So I might play with them before I layout the big one -

We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

You got way ahead of me. Ha ha. But that is okay, I am still going to take it slow and enjoy the process. Although I may try pre-cutting the rest of the 6.5' strips and maybe sit and sew all the rest too.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nothing like a big stack of done blocks to play with!

Jeanna said...

I followed the math this time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...