Monday, May 18, 2020

Bento Box - #3 and #4 -


On my Devon County Bento Box blocks - ;))
Bento Box - HERE -

I already showed you my test block #1 -



And my wonky block #2 -



So here's #3 -



And #4 -



I have a bunch of chores scheduled for this week -

So - even though I have the half-blocks done -

I may not have time to sew and press more than two at a time -

By the time I do that and take the photos -

And write up my post -

It will be dinner time -

And I'll be tired -

So I think two a day might be my limit - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I really like the one (#4) with the red leaf shapes. I think two a day is reasonable. I even gave myself off days for the weekend.

Katie said...

Oh yeah, it is a new week, isn't it? Though the hubby and I are both still working, more shifts here means more random days to be gone and I can't figure out what day it is any more. Add in a second day now of rain and gloom where it never quite feels like daytime, who know what day it is! (Just so long as I keep track of days I have to go to work, who cares?!) The blocks are looking great and no one said it was a race.

Jeanna said...

Pretty blocks! Those chores just get in the way, like my day job :(

Cindy Quilts said...

Your blocks look good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...