Saturday, May 30, 2020

Plan B -


I changed my mind - LOL -

I realized that I didn't need/want another table topper -

So I decided to sew the EXTRA 9 Bento Boxes into "regular" blocks -


The 10th one off to the side -
Is the one that I made three instead of four -


Then I decided to send them ALL -

The first 10 sets of 3 and the EXTRA 9 -

To my friend, Frog Quilter, to layout and make into a Quilty Hug -

She's super-fast at making these blocks -

And has already made her flimsy - HERE -

So I asked her if she wanted to play with these -

And she graciously said, "Yes" -

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what she does with them -

She has an amazing "eye" and makes AWESOME quilts - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Thanks for the the shout out!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I bet she was thrilled. I checked out her blog also.

Gene Black said...

Those will make a nice quilty hug.

Cindy Quilts said...

A nice quilty hug and you got to have fun playing with fabric. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...