Monday, May 11, 2020

Devon County - Part 2 -


After I posted yesterday -

I decided what I am going to do with these strips - ;))


I was looking for something that could use light/dark -

Two strips per block -

Easy to "cut and kit" -

Something that I could get together on a cookie sheet -

Set aside - and sew -

While I try AGAIN to get some stuff organized -

Something that - after a little "prep" -

I can sew in bits and pieces -

So I have something to post -

While I do other stuff -

And I think this is what I was looking for -

Bento Box - HERE -

Then my friend, Gene Black, left a comment yesterday -

With a link to a video with a similar block -

Great minds think alike! - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Gene to the rescue, yet again! You can’t go wrong. 😌

Gene Black said...

We do seem to think along the same lines at times. A Bento Box is one that I have never made. (or at least don't remember - I may have made one block.) I have that second multicolor solid bargello kit...that may be a good use for it.

Jeanna said...

Gene has some really good ideas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...