Monday, October 10, 2022

A little progress -

 
 
On only one front today - 
 
I finished stitching the binding to the back - 
 
Of my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
And pressed it to the front- 
 
Then unstitched the ends in preparation for joining them - 
 
 
I really like the BLUE thread on the BROWN backing - 
It's subtle - but you can still see it - 

 
The Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things is still on the frame - 
 
And will probably stay there - 
 
Until I get the binding done on this one - 
 
Then it will get its turn to be "finished" - 
 
While I decide which of two Halloween quilts - 
 
Will be loaded next - 
 
Simply Woven - 60" x 60" - 
 
 
Or - 
 
Halloweenie Interweave - 48" x 56" - 

 
Decisions - decisions - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I like the blue thread on the brown. It really makes the binding work from the back also.

My choice for the next quilt would be Simply Woven. Simply because you probably won't have it finished for Halloween this year - and that one looks more versatile.

Katie said...

Decisions, decisions! My choice is often guided by which one will tell me how to quilt it. Or a deadline. But whatever you choose, there is no wrong one!

Jeanna said...

Love the blue thread on the brown backing. You've got a lot there to keep you out of trouble...I mean busy LOL.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think you will probably get both Halloween quilts finished by the 31st.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...