Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Side-tracked -

 
 
With a new puzzle today - 
 
A Purrfect Holiday -
CEACO - 2000 pieces -  

 
That photo is "glare-y" - 
 
So here's the bottom left corner - 
 

And the bottom right corner -

My daughter did 99% of the work so far -



And I didn't want to move any of it to stitch together some batting - 

I'd rather play with my teeny little 1% of the pieces - LOL -
 
Maybe I'll sew tomorrow -
 
Oh - almost forgot - 
 
She finished the Yoda puzzle - 1000 pieces - all by herself - 

I was of NO help whatsoever - the color shading was too difficult for me -
 


She is MUCH better at distinguishing between the various shades -
 
But her major complaint on that one -

Was that the poster colors were not TRUE to the puzzle itself - 

Which made it VERY difficult to put together - 

But I think she did a FANTASTIC job despite the difficulty - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I find it very annoying when the colors on a puzzle don't match the poster or the photo on the box.

I think when I finish this show, Mom and I will start a new puzzle.

Linda Swanekamp said...

As a pretty poor puzzle assembler, I am duly impressed.

Sue said...

The jigsaw making force is strong within her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...