Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Unloading -

 
 
My Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things
 
Was on the agenda today - 
 
After my "chores" - 
 
So I unrolled the rest of the batting and backing - 
 
And it looks like I could almost load another small top on this extra batting - 
 
 
But - after I flipped the batting over to the tables on the back of the frame - 
 
I only have about a foot of BLACK backing left - 
 
So I guess not - LOL - 

 
As long as I have to un-baste the zipper - 
 
I might as well do that while it's still on the frame - 
 
I basted it with RED thread - so it would be easier to see - 


When I finish that - 

I'll unroll the rest of it from the take-up rail in the back - 

And un-baste the other zipper -
 
So they are both ready to baste to another backing - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That was a great idea to baste the zipper with a contrasting color.
It is clear that you are really loving that new frame.

Jeanna said...

This process is very confusing to me but I do enjoy reading about it and sharing in your fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...