Monday, October 24, 2022

Lazy day -

 
 
Today was a lazy day - 
 
With no sewing at all - 
 
I didn't even THINK of sewing anything -
 
Except for writing up this post - 
 
So tomorrow it's back to doing some "chores" - 
 
And playing with my new machine and frame - 
 
After I make the center panel for the backing for these two - 
 
Simply Woven
 
 
And Halloweenie Interweave


I think I should be able to get them both done by Halloween - 

If I could just stop procrastinating - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hopefully you will get the backing done today and start loading the frame. But if you don't, no worries. It isn't a race or any other kind of competition.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You can do it! I'm going to try to have 2 more small finishes by the 31st

Sue said...

It'll get done when it gets done. It's a hobby, not a job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...