Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Bound -

 
 
My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version is bound - 

Ta Dah! - ;))

 
The BROWN that you see on the right side - 
Is the backing folded to the front - 
 
This one came out to 72" x 90" -
And is a bit larger than most of the quilts that I make -
 
If I had quilted this one on my new frame -
I would have had to load it "straight" as opposed to "sideways" -  
Since the leader cloths are only 88" long -
 
 
Anyway - 
 
I REALLY like the colors in this one - 
 
And I think that the TURQUOISE flange really makes it look special - 
 

I still have to make the Scrap Card and Heart

But I just might finish up my Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things
 
Load another one on the frame - 
 
And then make a bunch of Scrap Cards and Hearts
 
One of these days - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have been so busy lately that I can't seem to even sit and sew for a few minutes. I need to get a quilt basted and under the foot.

The antique squirrel Big Brother looks great.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful finish! Must be so satisfying! I do love the flange.

Kathy S. said...

Congrats on another one quilted. Very nice.

Sue said...

It looks fabulous! You've done such a great job on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...