Saturday, October 29, 2022

More -

 
 
Quilting video watching - 
 
Or RESEARCH - as Gene calls it - LOL - 
 
And I'm still undecided as to how I want to quilt my next quilt - 
 
Below are two options that I sketched out on a printout of one block - 
 
Curvy spirals -
 
Or straight lines - 
 

I could have quilted the dang thing already - 

If I could have decided what to quilt - 

Any thoughts or suggestions? -
 
For my Simply Woven -
 
The whole top looks like this - 
 
 
It's so busy - nothing much will show anyway - 
 
Whether I do "custom quilting" - 
 
Or curvy lines - or straight -  

So I'm really not sure why I'm so worried about it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love the curvy spirals. You could alternate those with wavy lines.
I think the straight lines are a bit harsh as all the piecing is straight lines.

Katie said...

I'm with Gene on the spirals, but for a different reason. And not because I'm the swirly girl. If it's not going to show much and you want the texture, this would be a perfect time to practice the swirls! Figure out how best to not quilt yourself into a corner and how to get out when you do. Find your rhythm to get the best looking swirls. But they take a lot of bobbin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...