Thursday, October 27, 2022

Moving along -

 
 
At a snail's pace - 
 
But I'm moving - LOL - 
 
I got the backing rolled up on the front bar - 
 
 
And - if you're wondering what happens to the extra "zipper" -
 
When the backing is shorter than the full 90" (in my case) length - 

 
Because the backing is basted to the zipper - 
 
From the center out to each side - 
 
The backing just stops -
 
While the zipper itself keeps on going to the end of the leader cloth - 

 
On the batting front - 
 
I still have to cut it down to size (width-wise) -
 
And open it all out - 
 
To let it "breathe" and/or "relax" - 


And I still have to piece it together to make it long enough for two quilts - 

But one thing at a time - 

It will all get done - 

When it gets done - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Nice you are moving -even if it is slowly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...