Thursday, June 28, 2018

Cut the pieces -


And sewed the "units" -

For the Squirrel's Brother -


But that's as far as I got -

And BOB is all happy -

Because she was RIGHT - LOL - ;))

I WAS able to cut everything from Fat Quarters -

MY WAY -

AND I even had enough to re-cut the ones that I messed up - ;))

Tomorrow I'll sew these together and show you guys -

I spent most of the day trying to catch up on reading blogs -

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO far behind -

But I'm really enjoying reading about all of YOUR adventures -

You guys are VERY inspiring -

With ALL of your dang Squirrels - LOL -

And far more productive than I am - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Keep sewing!

Frog Quilter said...

Watching your progress with interest...

Jeanna said...

Glad you and BOB are getting along :) Look forward to seeing your blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...