Monday, November 26, 2018

A little breeze -


Was all it took to blow some of the blocks off my wall - LOL - ;))


The window is just to the left of the design wall -

And a breeze will do that if I don't pin the blocks to the felt on the wall -

But that's OK -

It's easy enough to put them back up there -

I know where they go -

And I was busy sorting through my 2" die-cut strips looking for the ones long enough to make some more Upstairs/Downstairs blocks for a quilt top that is hanging in the closet and a little too small to be of much use. It needs a BUNCH more blocks - so this will be a good start -


This week I want to get some projects "cut and kitted" before I turn my attention to making backings and then basting some of my quilt tops that need quilting -

I keep saying that I want/need to practice my FMQ -

And the winter months are the perfect time to do that -

But just in case I get bored "quilting" -

I thought it would be nice to have some projects ready to "sew" -

At least that's the plan - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Cooler weather is nicer for quilting. When I am quilting a larger quilt, lots of it seems to be in my lap and in the hot Alabama summer, that is not comfortable.

Of course, having the option to stop and just work on another project is always good, too. ;-)

Julie Fukuda said...

I am so glad that breeze was not carrying the fire. A few misplaced blocks are a good reminder. I always end up rearranging them in the end anyway. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...